Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet Surrender

This is a song I wrote when I just came back to my senses. Whenever God takes something away from me, I get my spiritual HIGH and start turning them into executions of art - either through music or art.
Inspired by 311's upbeat and a mixture of reggae,ska and rock.

KEY of D:

At first I thought I'd never love You
I was livin' to myself
My world was just about me, it's my insecurity
Until I finally had my

Chorus:
Sweet Surrender, never had it better
With You is my paradise, oh yeah
Sweet Surrender, each and everyday gets stronger
My Love for You grows each new day

And when I met You on that day
You took my sins away
I was told to die to myself
I never thought I'd go this far

Bridge:
Pain starts to come this way
It gets harder each new day
You are my salvation, cure to my depression
My life is now about You my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment